Cambrian House Chiropody & Podiatry Centre
We would like to welcome you to the Cambrian House Chiropody & Podiatry Centre.
Paul and Louise Swiercz have been established in Stourbridge as Chiropodists & Podiatrists since 1984. Since that time, the practice has been continuously upgraded and expanded to better serve the needs of our patients.
- We work from a 3 storey, purpose designed building
- 7 consulting rooms
- On site gait analysis room and an appliance/orthotic laboratory
- We also have two associates to enrich our team
- This surgery has an excellent professional image within the medical community
- We provide the best, most up to date treatments available
Podiatrists qualification & experience:
All four practitioners within this practice are HPC registered and have the highest level of qualification by completing a 3 year full time course and continue updating their knowledge for our patients benefits.
Friendly and approachable team:
We aim to treat you as a person, not just a symptom.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not we can treat your symptoms, please ask our friendly and efficient receptionists.
- We have 2 receptionists who are experienced in dealing with most aspects of telephone enquiries and can usually advise as to whether an appointment with a podiatrist is required. You will always be dealt with courteously, efficiently and in a friendly manner
- Our 3 clinical assistants prepare the treatment rooms so they are always immaculate, fully stocked and have sterile instrumentation. They will also escort you into the treatment room and will give assistance with any hosiery etc if required
If your feet hurt, you hurt all over. Please let us help you to hurt less and improve your quality of life.